Monday, November 18, 2019

Heading Back

One of the harder things about going on Vacation...

Is coming back from one.

I knew from the beginning, that my trip out to see my Godparents wasn't going to be a long one.

As I was basically scraping the barrel when it came to having vacation time to take off to go see them.

And really four days is a nice long weekend.

But being here.
And realizing that tomorrow I need to fly home.
*exhales*

I don't want it to end.

There's amazing sunsets.
Cute kitties to play with.
And of course my awesome Godparents who've been showering me with love and attention the entire time.

It's just...hard to leave that, you know?

This has been just the getaway I needed.

Especially as we go into the holiday season.

It's just...great.
Great to be able to getaway for a bit.

I can only hope that I can come back out here sooner rather than later.
Because, despite the mountains being rather tiny on the horizon.
I do love being out here.

And I'm going to miss it as soon as I step into the airport tomorrow.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment