Sunday, November 3, 2019

Venturing Out

It's been a while since I've been to a fireside.
And with my disliking of crowds because they end up being rather noisy for me.

I ended up going to one....by myself as my roomies weren't present.
I did consider like...not going. 

But the key factor of deciding to go was that the speaker of this particular fireside was that Jon Schmidt aka the Piano Guy would be speaking and possibly playing. 

And I've loved listening to his piano music and have been to other firesides where he's spoken and enjoyed those too.

So. 
Despite being by myself.
And probably not in the best emotional head space. 

I went.

Yah.
Didn't really end up talking much to people before hand.

But it was great listening to the words and the piano music. 

And afterwards, as I was lurking by the wall munching a cookie.
People actually came up and chatted with me.

^^;; mostly because they liked my jacket.

but it was fun to chat with people for a bit even though I'll probably never see most of them again. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment