Saturday, November 23, 2019

Stop Stressing

It was one of those...idk...hard days at work?
Where just the little things...made things hard.

Emotionally really.
Not really physically. 

It's just like a blow......

When time after time after time....

I'm unable to help customers or have things go well. 
*exhales* 

It's hard.
To fail.

And it happened time and time and time again this morning.

Not good for preventing a headache.
I didn't succeed.
I got a headache.

Just stress, stress, and more stress. 
*exhales*

It didn't help that I felt like I was running all over.
Trying to help my coworkers as well.

And probably not taking time to breathe or drink enough water or you know...keep my muscles relaxed. 

Gah.

Dear self.
Don't stress.
Headaches aren't worth it for such small things. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment