Saturday, November 9, 2019

Back Again

*groans*

I was hoping that we'd seen the last of him.

Because well I haven't encountered the lizard guy aka the snake killer customer in like nearly two months I feel like.

Not since my head manager told him that we would no longer be replacing his lightbulbs that he kept breaking every week or so. 

Though I had heard that he'd come in a time or two to get crickets.

I was hoping we'd seen the last of him.

But No. 

He came into the store today.

Which sucks.
Because he's such a needy customer.
And with the ending of Halloween.
It seems like the switch has been flipped and all the holiday shoppers are emerging from their slumber to descend upon the store.

So it was busy.
Like three registers running most of the day busy. 

So to have this particular customer come in in the middle of that is....annoying.

As he always takes like an hour to be helped.
Always asks difficult questions.
Always causes some sort of problem at the register.

And I was the 'lucky one' who had to deal with him today.

They'd come into the store to look at the reptiles again.
Because it was the kid's birthday.

And they were trying to decide if the boy should get a chinese water dragon or a pacman frog.

Knowing how big chinese water dragons can get, I directed them to the pacman frog instead. 

In any case.
It was a case of run around again with the customer with them deciding to get the pacman but also another green tree frog (in separate cages) 

But also they needed help deciding on yet another new cage.
-Which hopefully works well for them and doesn't cause complications because that seems to be like half the dude's struggle with things is things not 'working' how he wants them to.

And then it was talking lightbulbs and backgrounds and bedding and bugs. *exhales*

It's quite the run around and I ended up having to ring him up at the register too. 
Just...
Gah.

It was frustrating.
And I just wanted to get the dude out of the store and out of all our hair as we were trying to help all the other customers in the store as well.

At least it wasn't as crazy of a run around with this particular customer this time around.
but still.

I really hope my encounters with him are far and few inbetween. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment