Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Readership

I know I have a bunch of people that read this blog.
Complete strangers.
People I'll likely never meet.
From all over the world.
Somehow have wandered around the internet, stumbled across my blog, and decided to visit it for a while. 

For which I'm totally grateful for by the way. ^^;; I love seeing all the places in the world that my blog posts have reached.

It's so cool! :D

Intimidating in a way, but cool. lol.

However...
Out of all you people who read my blog....

I do wonder just how many of you I actually know.

Like when I started this blog I'm pretty certain it was mostly family and friends that would be reading my posts.

Especially because I used to advertise my posts more in the family newsletter Mother Dearest would send out as well as mention it on facebook and the like.

But recently? Not so much.
I just kinda let the viewers stumble across my blog instead.

I mean if people ask I'll give them the links to this and other blogs I have.

But like...

I do wonder how many of my family and my friends read my posts now.
Years later.

Like how many stalwart people have been here since the very beginning?

Honestly.
It wouldn't surprise me if the answer is zero lol.

Blogging was a super popular thing among my extended family for a while.
But I feel like it died out among most of them five or six years ago....

But I figure that no family reads my blog posts because if I do meet up with extended family they usually comment on my facebook posts. 
They don't ever mention my blogs.

And with how little my siblings and Daddoo are online...I highly doubt they see what I write here. 

Honestly, I'm pretty sure it had been mostly just Mother Dearest who kept up on my blogposts because it let her check in on me and see how I was doing and such.

But it's been a year now. Over a year really... *exhales*

So yah.

In a way it's kinda freeing.
To realize that really I'm basically writing to complete strangers. 

So thanks everyone.
For sticking around. 
I really appreciate it. :D 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment