Monday, November 4, 2019

Isolation

I ended up heading back to work after I got off work tonight.

Why?

Because one of my goldfish in my tank is...well suffering. 

Somehow my Oranda ended up with an injury on his head. 
Which...when I have a 125 gallon fish tank filled with other fish....

It's not easy to treat an injured fish when...well you can't isolate it. 

And as the days passed...
The injury to my goldfish was getting worse. 

Y_Y 
Mostly because I can't control the other fish.
And some of them were picking on my goldfish.

Making the injury worse. 

And I only had small betta tanks that I could possibly put the goldfish in.

But the goldfish was much larger than other fish.
And so like a one or two gallon tank I had for my bettas...wouldn't do well for this goldfish because he'd be barely able to move. 

I'd been avoiding setting up an 'iso' tank because I already had like five tanks set up with my various betta tanks.

But...with this one being injured.
I ended up asking my roomie if I could go get a little ten gallon iso tank to temporarily set up until my goldfish got better.

Because well....my goldfish wouldn't be getting better in my big tank, not with all the other fish.

Thankfully my roomies were cool with it.

So I dashed out to work to get the tank.
As I didn't want my goldfish to get more injured.  Y_Y 

Therefore!
Off to work I went to grab a tank.

Confusing my coworkers as to why I was there so late.

But thankfully.
I got my tank.
Set it up

And placed my goldfish in the temporary tank.

*fingers crossed* 
Hopefully it gets better sooner rather than later now that my fish is isolated away from the others. 

Until you next see these words;
I'ill be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment