Sunday, May 24, 2020

Binge Watching

Avatar the Last Airbender has been on the Netflix for a week or so now. 
And since hearing it was coming to the streaming site...I've been wanting to watch it.
You know rebinge the series since I've seen it multiple times before.

But not recently. As Kikay has the series and she took it with her when she moved out.

So to hear it was coming to Netflix was great news!

Only I wasn't sure if I wanted to start the series right away since I've been distracted watching other things.

But yesterday.
I decided to just take things easy and put it on to listen to/watch while I was working on writing. (Though not much fic writing has taken place yet as I've been recovering fro a migraine) 

And it's just been...nice.
To rewatch it.
And see all the different epsiodes and people and storylines and yah...it's been great to have it as background noise. 

I've made it halfway through season two.
Though I doubt I'll finish the entire series tonight.
It's still nice to watch episode after episode and just kinda...zone out.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment