Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Down to 8

Whelp.

We're down to eight.
For a few days at least.

One of my coworkers was diagnosed with a viral infection by their doctor today. 
Thankfully it's not covid.
But the doctor didn't want them coming into work for a few days at least.

Which means....

We're down to eight people.
*exhales*
I'm honestly not surprised it happened.
I mean you have a skeleton crew running an essential business....

The stress alone would be enough to make a person sick.
Not to mention not knowing if the next customer you interact with will carry the virus.
And having only one person to do the job of like four. 
It's stressful. 

I hope that we manage to survive the rest of this week without any other issues. 

We'll see.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment