Thursday, May 28, 2020

Left Bored

I hate the days at work where it's slow.
Where I run out of tasks to do before my shift is even halfway over.
Where customers don't really come in needing help.
And I try and keep myself busy....

I hate those days.
Where I basically walk laps around the store.
Because I've already done the dishes, and faced the shelves, and pulled down the over stock and scrubbed extra tanks, and made sure there were plenty of crickets bagged....

I hate being left with nothing to do.
Because that makes time move so much slower.

And thanks to the holiday on Monday.
Things were slower today.
Namely in that our usual Thursday shipments of creatures and plants didn't come in.
Which took like an hour or so out of my work day. 
*exhales*

So annoying.

At least I had the morning shift today.
Pretty sure I would have gone crazy along with my coworkers if I had to close with them today. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment