Sunday, May 10, 2020

Some Space

I spent the day hermiting. 
Mostly because I was wanting to avoid some potential roomie drama.
But also because I just....kinda didn't want to do much today.
Like.

It's hard to want to celebrate Mother's Day....when your Mom isn't around. 

And I just wanted to focus on doing other things.
And kinda not think....in that direction.

Which is hard to do when all the social media sites I visit to distract myself are talking about mothers.

Still...it was nice in a way.
To see so many people getting celebrated. To see all the fun traditions, the memories, the pictures.

It was sweet.

And even though I couldn't find it in myself to fully participate this year.

I was glad to see others enjoying themselves. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment