Monday, May 4, 2020

Tired

I. am. so. tired. 

I worked a closing shift tonight.
Which closing shifts are almost always draining for me.
Because of the customer service.
Helping people constantly is draining. 

Especially when I can't help them.

Which happened a lot. Since we stopped selling animals after 4pm today.

And customers weren't happy about that.

But we didn't really have a choice.

As it was only me and a manager tonight. 

Two people.

On a Monday Night.
Closing by ourselves.

It was stressful.

My manager was on the register helping check out customers nonstop.

While I ended up running around the store helping customers, answering the phone, and then taking out orders to people waiting in the cars.

Round and around and around and around.

It was nuts.

It was tiring.

I'm just...exhausted.

I really wish we had more people still working in the store.

Because only two closers severly sucks. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment