Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cookie

My roomie brought me a cookie today.

One from Crumbl cookies.

And it was divine.
Filled with nutella...which is really about the only time I'm obsessed with nutella is when it's on/in a crumbl cookie.

It was just a sweet gesture from her though.

She was out and about grabbing food in the area and decided to drop by the little shop and get cookies for me and her. 

I do have to admit warm chocolatey cookie in your mouth after you've been working all day and trying to keep a good face on for both your coworkers and customers is just like...a blessing in disguise.

Who can be mad or irritated when there's a warm cookie in your mouth??

Certainly not me. 

It was awesome. 

Yay cookie to snack on during my shift. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment