Friday, May 15, 2020

Drive Thru

I tried something different today. 

As I was craving some Zupas.
Mostly because I've been feeling a bit off the past couple of days.
And so I wanted to get some soup to help me feel better.

But I haven't been to Zupas since before the virus struck and like all the food places had to stop sit in dining and go to curbside/pickup/drivethru only sort of service.

Which Zupas is more of a sit down place. You either come sit or you come grab and then go.
But the key was that you needed to go into the building to grab the food.

They couldn't really do that with the virus so Zupas ended up creating a temporary drive thru sort of situation.

And I was like O_o how does that even work?

So I was rather hesitant to try it out. 
This drive thru process. 

Hence why I haven't been there for food since before the breakout. 

Today.
I wanted it. I wanted my chicken enchilada chili and my ultimate grilled cheese sandwich.
So I ventured over.

And thankfully the signs for the drive thru and the curbside pickup were pretty clear cut.
So I was able to pull into the drive thru and order my food -which lucky me I knew exactly what I wanted as I'm not certain they had menus available? Possibly. I saw a stand with papers in it so maybe those were menus?
But I knew what I wanted.
So I ordered my food from my car and then was told to pull into a marked spot to wait for it to come out.

And yah.
Overall it was a simple painless process and I was rather grateful for that. :D

Plus.
The food was delicious!! Yay! :D 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment