Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Fresh Air

It rained today.
Which usually means that I have no desire whatsoever to venture outside.
But after the storm had passed, the sun came out and everything warmed up.
To the point where it felt nice. It smelt nice with that fresh after rain scent wafting everywhere.

It was nice enough out that I convinced my roomie to join me for a walk around the block.

Ahh.
It was kinda exhilarating. I don't know why. Maybe it was the energy after the storm.
But it just felt nice to be out and about.
Walking.
Enjoying the sunshine.
The breeze.
The flowers. 

It was awesome. 

It reminded me why I like being outdoors.
Though it did have me craving hiking in Moab. 
*exhales*

I can't wait to get down to my redrocks, though with how things are that probably won't happen until the fall. 

Still.
It was nice to enjoy some spring weather today. :) 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment