Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The 11th Height of Giddiness

Could you readers be any more awesome?!
No, no you cannot...at least not as of today.
Tomorrow could be a totally different story.
I've been in a constant state of giddiness since I woke up this morning and glanced at my blog before school.
You guys are awesome!
Why?
Because today, for some reason...for some reason the 11th of April was a good day to view my blog.
I got 49 page views for my 'blog' day (5:30pm-5:30pm)  today!! :D
Guys...this is a big deal. I nearly reached 50 views!
It's a new record! (the previous had been like 32.) 
And I'm so giddy ^^ haha.
You guys are awesome to make today a special day for me. ^^
Anything else I wanted to say today...has totally gone out the window. ^^
Because I felt really popular today because of you guys ^^
Thanks so much! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It started with CharRoHanse, Kikay and I sitting in the library...or some building that was by my apartment. My apartment is in building 3, and we were in building 1 on the main floor, but it was like I was in a room in the parking lot...I don't know...I was doing a study group with CharRoHanse, Kikay and maybe a couple others, when Char said that that math guy was back again.
I was like...math guy?
Yah math guy. He sits in his car in the drop off section, smoking, and just hanging out. It's creepy.
I looked in that direction...maybe vaguely saw something like a red car. and I agreed that it was creepy.
But then I was distracted by a big white truck coming around the corner of the building. He was pulling a huge long white camping trailer. Like the big big versions that aren't drivable. I don't even know how the truck got the trailer into that section of the parking lot I was in. Because there's a yellow metal bar goal post looking thing that crosses over the road limiting the height of vehicles into that section of the parking lot. But the truck and trailer made it, and behind them on a leash, line being towed was another truck, this one blue. And nobody was in the drivers seat. It was just being towed willy nilly behind the trailer.
And that was when the Ru Goldberg Machine type action started.
(the concept of making a device with multiple steps to do a simple task.)
I watched in horror as the blue truck hit multiple parked cars, and knocked one white truck with a cap on the bed into the middle of the lot, facing the bridge and it started moving down the slope.
Suddenly a police car screamed around the bend, chasing after the trailer, truck truck duo. It passed by the white car that had now become a flat bed float looking thing and the police car slowed down so that it could 'catch' the trailer behind it, as more white police cars raced after the now speeding destructive trio. The trio crossed the train tracks, and one police car ...spun out? Driving along the track (I had an overhead view) but it only got a short distance when everything shook...a train horn. OH NO! A train was coming down the railroad track! the police car spun trying to get back to the main road, but it was too late. The car was hit. -only the front end by the train, and it caused such a bump that the police car sent the train off the tracks and over the bridge it was going over. It slammed into a stopped train comprised of boxcars, and that exploded, and on the side of the cliff was a huge contraption of ropes and pulleys, that when released made music, it sung a familiar tune, from an orchestra as other things went plummeting into the water. I was suddenly in the water, watching the action from below as the ropes were loosened, a big plastic tarp slide was placed over the water, and a bunch of rocks...balls? marbles? slide down the slide, right towards me. I managed to float and twist myself out of the way of these small orbs. ^^ yay for not getting hit. I don't know what the orbs triggered, but then...it seemed like hot coal...or something on fire...came down the shoot and slide into the water underneath me. I had to lift up my back to avoid the heat from the sand...and it seemed like that was it. But I thought that there should be more....

But then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment