Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cross Wireless

The Internet around Happy Valley has been weird today.
I got to school this morning, ready to do a presentation if I happened to be called on,
by using my ipod to pull up my paper from my email.
But...when I sat down and tried to access the Internet....
The Internet wouldn't get me pass the 'you must have an ID and password' page.
I mean I put all the info in like a dozen times.
The thing seemed to be stuck on a loop no matter what I did....unless I was logging into other college related websites and then it worked just fine.
but anything non school related.
And I was stuck at a stupid log in loop. >.< grrr.
Luckily, the teacher decided to finally hand back our papers today. ^^
So I had a hard copy in front of me that I could use since my Ipod was being frisky.
I got a 135/150 on that paper. Which I think is pretty good....considering I wrote the thing like 5 hours before it was due. I'm grateful that I was able to get a good grade. ^^
Anywho...I didn't get called upon. (yay!)
And life went on.
Oddly enough, my Internet access was just fine in the institute.
lol. Though the institute has a completely different Internet...server? It's not connected to the school's Internet. you need a different password.
And that worked! :D It usually does ^^ Yay! lol :)
But then....when I got home.... :(
The Internet at home wasn't working.
Actually our wireless wasn't working.
I could connect to some random linksys wireless,
but the one that was in my apartment...wasn't working.
O.o
I don't know why.
But when Kikay finally came home.
She hit a button....I'm guessing it was the button I should have been hitting....hmm so many random buttons! And walla! The Internet works!
lol, Methinks she inherited my Mom's gift
of not knowing exactly how the electronic works, but by pressing the right buttons....makes it work.
She does that for wireless, printers, sometimes computers, ipods...it's amazing!
:D Yay for Kikay being here ^^ lol, otherwise I probably would have been stuck on linksys for a long time. :S
Which wasn't bad...but it was confining.
I could only get a signal in my room.
Nowhere else.
So that limited my TV interactions today lol :)
I guess that's not a bad thing. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in Dabo's class, and we were doing the taped up wrist/elbows thing again. I had chosen to tape up my elbows, but somehow I ended up continuously taping up my wrists, and when I had someone else help me tape up my elbows, I felt like I could still bend them, even though I put pencils on both sides to prevent them from moving, I could still move them. I realized that I had taped the wrong area of my arm when I went to get a drink of water, and realized I could bend my arms to get the water to my mouth. I ended up having to go out to the farmhouse...where some creepy rednecks lived -they reminded me of the family off of Pete's Dragon- and I ended up getting into trouble there...being chased...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment