Friday, April 13, 2012

Cellphone Ping Pong

You know how you do....odd things when your bored?
Well.
For the first time in a blue moon, I played ping pong with a friend.
We were just having fun.
He's a master, I just like to play for fun.
lol I was holding up pretty well against him, but I don't think he was really focused on winning.
Just on playing the game. :)

But the guys next to us.
Took the game to a different level.
You see, they were playing with their cellphones.
Yep. Cellphones.
Hitting the ball back and forth.
I think they had droids...ipodphones...phones that are flat and wider.

Well my buddy and I decided to try the same thing.
lol.
We weren't as successful.
I just have a flip phone, so it's rather narrow and small.
My friend's wasn't much bigger. lol.
We went back to paddles pretty quickly.

I had fun though ^^
I hope to do it again soon. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment