Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trying to Write....

.....I intensely dislike writing essays....one more to go....just...need....to....write....it. Agh. >.<

Okay! Guys...that took waaaay longer then it was supposed to.
I really don't like writing essays...like really don't like them.
Why?
Because I can never figure out how to start the thing!
Plus...when I'm not sure how the paper is supposed to go...if it's an opinion paper or a research paper or what...then...I struggle.
I mean really struggle.
It took me staying up til 5am Monday morning to write this one last final paper. XP
I for the life of me couldn't figure out how to write it!
So, annoying.
and I'm still not happy with it.
But by this point...I was sick of it, it was due.
So I said "This is it!"
After all....
I can't fail a paper if I turn it in right?
I can't fail the class if I turn in the paper....even if it isn't my best work.
I tried what I could try when senioritious has me firmly in it's grip.
But it's over now. I can relax in that particular class. :)
Yay :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: The spelling check on the new blogger format is fixed! Yes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment