Wednesday, April 4, 2012

((Radar one))

So there I was.
Walking to school.
Minding my own business.
Thinking the on the way to school thoughts.
I looked up.
And there it was.
Parked on the sidewalk.
A black bus.
It was like the Home Makeover bus. Huge.
But black.
And I wondered.
>.>
<.<
Is...something going down?

Is this some swat team bus?
something from the army?
Why would there be a random bus on the SIDEWALK?
As I walked parallel to it I saw words on the bus.
((Radar)) one
It said.
I was like O.o
Either that's a....radio station.
Or its a movable FBI action center thing.
I halfway expected there to be men in black suits walking all over campus.

No such thing.
I got to class.
Hopped on my Ipod Touch.
And googled it.

Well...it's not some secret agent thing.

Apparently the bus...is a mobile movie editing film thingymababer.
Where the bus can be taken on location to movies.
And the movies can be edited and other movie technical wordy stuff done.

So I was like
Oh :(
Then I was like OOH
>.>
<.<
The movie bus....is at my school.

Which means....there must be a film or something being filmed!
I did see a couple of people with film cameras and tripods.
But they looked like other people I've seen around campus throughout the year.
I thought they were just practicing filming stuff for a class.
So perhaps the people I saw today -they looked studenty- weren't with the Radar bus.
What then was the bus doing there?
I don't know.
But it still feels very secretive to me. :)

Speaking of sneaky and secretive.
I did a little sneaky sneaky today as well.
You see my last class of the day....
the teacher was late to class.
This teacher was DaBo.
And I'd had him a couple hours earlier for my other class.
So I knew he was still there.
So at 10 minutes after the hour.
I quietly got up, left the room, and knocked on his office door that was nearby.
He opened the door looking at me very confused as if wondering why I was there and interrupting him.
I smiled and politely asked "Are we having class today?"
He looked more confused. "It's not time for class."
"It's 10 after the hour"
()_() Oh. "Be right there."
lol so I went back to class and sat down and thirty seconds later he showed up.

>.>
<.<
And I don't think anybody noticed what I did lol.

They probably thought I went to get a drink or something.
So I felt very sneaky sneaky. :)
Like I should be working with that black bus or something lol.

Unless the bus was holding a bunch of super powered teenagers (you know...like x-men people) who were working on blending in with the campus crowd.
Then...I probably shouldn't be with that bus lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a war. Like a civil war. Happening on the road above my school. People were fighting. I think there may have been dinosaurs.
I was with a few other people. Making my way to the school....getting rescued by Goliath..the gargoyle. and it seemed like when we were in the fort tree house thing. and a women...a sorcerer I was with. It seemed like she had just found out she was pregnant, and then....she was full term. It was like the magic made her progress faster....

....daydreaming later I was searching through the fridge looking for something to eat. I saw some peas. Some of the mac and cheese from last night. And I decided to mix them together.
Just then my roommate Kah walked in. She was hungry too. so we were talking about sharing our food. I offered her some mac and cheese and she apparently wanted it..though she'd mentioned yesterday that she didn't like corn in stuff....

then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment