Friday, April 6, 2012

Foiled Again

I dropped by the FA today. Where my sister works.
Why?
Well, the Parentals had come into town ^^
For an Appreciation Dinner for the LDSSA Council.
And they wanted to say hi to Kikay as well while they were down here.
Only she was at work.
Sooo we dropped by the FA.
Which...can be a bit of a risk to me.
Why?
CharRoHanse has it in for me to actually Fence.
lol, I've been lucky the past few times...because I show up to pick up Kikay when there isn't enough time for me to change into FA gear and pick up a sword.
Well, today. The parentals and I were dropping by a bit earlier then normal.
Like half an hour before closing.
Which would give me plenty of time to change and try out fencing apparently.
lol. CharRoHanse looked so happy to see me.
I could see it in his eyes.
Finally! Sarnic has come! She will now Fence!
And then I stepped fully into view.
Foiled again he was.
Why?
lol the Appreciation Dinner....
was a dress up occasion.
And we came straight there.
Which meant...
yep.
I was in a dress and heels. lol.
And as much fun as it would be to fence in a dress...
I probably shouldn't do it for my first lesson.

Hehe. I actually knew this before I walked into the FA.
^^ Hence why I had no hesitation upon entering.
I was safe because of my heels and skirt.

>.>
I don't think I can try that trick again next time though. lol.

If anything Kikay will sneak an extra change of clothes to the FA.
and then CharRoHanse will say "HA! CHANGE! YOU'RE FENCING!!"
And I'd be like ()_() :O HOW?!?!?
And change and go fencing lol.

But for tonight. ^^ It worked. :P

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment