Thursday, April 5, 2012

Three Reasons to Serve

It's fun to randomly help out someone.
Like DaBo yesterday with him forgetting that class started. lol.

But yesterday, there was more service available.
Though my motives weren't fully pure ;) lol.
Yesterday there was a Men's Appreciation Luncheon at the Institute.
-The Women had an Appreciation Luncheon last month-
Yep yep ^^ Ladies first lol.
But it was the men's turn this time around.
Where the guys get to eat food for free!
(they got wings, potatoes, and ice cream bars. Ooo. -Girls got chicken salad sandwiches, chips, and a brownie. ....I like potatoes more :D lol even though the sandwiches were on croissants ^^ which are delicious)
And while the guys eat food for free...the girls serve them :) dishing up their food and taking away their plates when they were done. (guys did the same for the girls)

I ended up getting out of class early. So I went and volunteered.
Why?
Three reasons.
1.) Guys deserve a little love every now and then :P
2.) I wanted to check out the guys. ;) You know, see if there were any cute ones.
and
3.) I was hungry.

You see, if you volunteer to help out...you get to eat the food as well after your shift is over. :D
Baked Potato for me! YES! :D haha.

Yep, totally selfish of me to volunteer. :) But I had fun anyway serving the guys ^^ lol.
I liked seeing their faces light up when they saw the food and they could have it for free ^^

But after my shift was over, I didn't stop serving. :)

You see, there was a guy I knew of, who was dedicated to his mentoring group, and couldn't come to lunch. Sooo I brought the food to him. :)
lol it was worth it to see the gratitude on his face. ^^ Because I think he was really hungry, from how he responded to my texts. lol.
Yay for service! ^^

Now.... >.>
<.< where are those potatoes?

^^;;; (I did get one when I was done to eat ^^ It was delicious!)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I can only remember there being three people. Two girls, tall, wearing robes, pale, kinda creepy looking next to a shorter woman...the red headed woman from the Lorax. With her red hair in straight out pigtails. There was something...creepy going on....
But that's all I can remember :(

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment