Friday, April 27, 2012

Convocation

You should be able to see her.
Black Robes, Green Stole, White Tassel.

You can't miss her!
And then....
walked in everyone...most of us wearing...yep.
Black robes, green stole, and a white tassel. ;)

lol no worries. That didn't happen. But I was thinking it today. :)
For today...was....basically a repeat of High School Graduation. lol.
Yep...today...we sat...and sat...and sat...
listening to name after name after major and name and major being announced.
There were around 450 of us today :)
Compared to yesterday's graduates of 4,634.
Our school of HS (not High School.) is one of the bigger schools.
And it seemed to go shorter then yesterday's convocation.
Until....the endless line of names.
And then time seemed to crawl by.

But not right away.
You see, my Language Department was the first group to be called. ^^
Sooo it went by really quick and high tense excitement for the first few minutes of name calling.
because we were standing, pictures, name called, walking across stage, diploma sleeve....weeee!! it was happening!
And then... we sat and sat and sat and sat.
AS the other...400 someodd people go their diploma sleeves. :)

I wish we could have gotten our diplomas right then.
>.<
But they have to check our grades and make sure we pass all our classes before they can give us our degree.
And apparently...that's a long process.
Since we were told not to expect them until July.
Dun dun dun. A birthday present for me then :) lol
If I pass all my classes.
;)

Ah. Sweet relief.
No more classes, no more school, no more homework, no more tests. :D
So exciting! :)

And thus...it came to pass..
That I graduated! ^^ Yes!





And what isn't a graduation without something random happening?
My random thing?
I got a phone call as I was in line.
Of course.
Important moment.
Getting ready for the calling of names and degrees.
And my phone started vibrating like crazy.
At least it was on vibrate lol :)
Who could be calling me at this important moment in my life?
The eye doctor.
My contacts are ready ;) lol
-I didn't answer the phone, I got the voice mail a while later...after everything was over with and done.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I had come back. Back from a different...world...from living underwater.
But not to stay. i was just dropping by my home.
Because I was homesick, I needed to pick something up.
I was trying to avoid seeing anybody I knew...because I knew I couldn't stay.
But then, my younger sister Rachel opened the white door of our red brick house.
And...i couldn't leave. She was so surprised and happy to see me.
I also saw my other sister Stephanie as well, and we ended up having a party...in my parents backyard. Where the Schaers, and Gibbs family was.
They were having a family reunion party. And all were happy to see me.
I went up and down the food line.
Getting fruit, veggies, and huge burrito sized...penine? noodles? I sat down to eat...

and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D


No comments:

Post a Comment