Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shiny Golden Flower

So like most things...
I'm picky with my jewelry.
Specifically this time around, I'm focusing on bracelets.
I tend to not go for the fully girly and glittery things.
Sure, it can be shiny.
mostly I prefer my jewelry to be simple.
Small, quick to put on, not jangly/noisy.

For example I really like Leather Bracelets.
It doesn't matter what kind. Braided, or strapped.
I love to wear them ^^
Here is my current favorite:

























Just a strip of dark leather.
With some designs in it, though those are a bit faint to see in this picture. :)

But today.
I went a bit out of the normal range of jewelry.
Not totally off the scale on complex.
But not as 'simple' as I usually have it.
Because Today, at a Deaf Studies Today! Conference, they had shops selling stuff.
And a place called Seago Lilly had jewelry! :)
Always fun.
And I found this nice piece ^^




















It's a bit girly. It has pink bits, and is covered in flowers.
But still simple enough and non pinchy...that I got it. :)

I don't know how often I'll wear it. :)
But I think it would fit in at church easier then my leather bracelets. :) lol
With it's sparkly gold shininess. :)
Still, I like it ^^
It's something different ^^

























Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment