Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shouldn't I Be Working On Something?

FREEEEEEDOOOMMMM!!!!
FREEEDOOOMMM!!!
FREEDOM!!!
...... O.o
Now what?

haha!
Today was my last day of finals!

YES!
:D

But as I sit here...
I feel a bit anxious.
There has been homework to do for so long....
It feels so weird that I'm now done with homework...
I keep looking about,
searching for an assignment that should be due tomorrow.
But I don't find one.

For which I'm glad.
Because the last three or four homework assignments...
I've barely gotten done before class started.
I've procrastinated them to the day of that it's due.
Not the night before.

So, while it feels weird.
I'm glad I don't have homework....
because I seriously am running on empty in that department.
I can't find the will to do it.
So I'm glad I no longer need to worry about something being due tomorrow.

No more homework! YAY!! :D lol
FREEEEEEDOOOMMMM!!!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was driving to my graduation for practice..heading to my high school through a dirt road under construction. There were cars in the road and I was avoiding running over people....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment