Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Letter You've Been Waiting For.

Have you ever dreamed about owning your very own wand?
Or being sorted into one of the four houses of Hogwarts?

Guess what.
It's now possible!
J.K. Rowling's Pottermore site has now been open to everyone! :D

Your wand and house are only a couple of clicks and a short wait away!

www.pottermore.com

:D It's so exciting!
I've been part of the Beta group since September.
Been having a blast on it dueling and brewing and such....when I have time lol :)
^^ Plus I got into Gryffindor and Proud of it! :) lol.
^^
And now that it's open to everyone....
That means more of my friends can join me! :D
It's exciting to see all the new 'students' come onto the site.
All the houses are earning points like crazy! :D

So what are you waiting for? A Red Ninja to click on the site for you? :P lol

Go experience the magic! :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

Sarnic Dirchi-My name is ThornCastle89 if you want to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment