Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sabering Graduation

So.It finally happened.
They got me.
But I came willingly.
Why?
My brother was there.
So I thought,
Why not.
They finally got to me.
Convinced me.
Because I figured...
Hey! I've just graduated!
Why not celebrate by earning some bruises?

Yep.

I went fencing.

DunDunDun

CharRoHanse was soooo happy. ;) lol

I finally suited up. Put on the mask -which was way too big for me.
And attacked!! lol
Sword in hand.
My goal?
To try and hit the other person first.
Most of the time I got hits at the same time lol.
It was fun.
Though I notice that when the pressure gets put on...I tend to squint my eyes.
Oh well :D lol
It was fun!
I ended up being really sore the next day.
But...no bruises...yet.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment