Monday, April 23, 2012

Slowly Moving Fast

You know those dreams, where you try to do something quickly....like run, or get ready for the day...and you just can't seem to go fast. Everything is in slower motion?
Well...that seemed to happen with me today...when I wasn't dreaming.
I was taking a final, that was timed, and it was getting down to the wire to finish. I still had a bunch to write, so I was trying to hurry as fast as I could, but I felt like I could only move slowly.
I could type fast. But then anytime I needed to use my mouth...it would move slowly. It seemed like I was running for a door that wasn't getting any closer. Time was ticking by, I was clicking around, trying to get to the right page to get my information, the right page to type, typing... I felt so fuzzy headed, that the whole situation seemed unreal.

Needless to say. I was glad to finally get my test turned in. My hands were literally shaking from trying to move fast, but from being tired....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment