Monday, April 30, 2012

An Awesome April Moment

Whew.
This month has been a world wind of excitement for me in the blogger world.

Not only did I get my highest pageviews in a day -49.
But April...marks the highest amount of pageviews I've ever gotten!

For the month of April I got:
Drum roll please!

651 pageviews.
6 5 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is like...a new record!
I like basically doubled my previous high.
It was like 374.

You can't imagine (or maybe you can lol) my excitement upon seeing how many pageviews I got each day.

About mid month I was like.
O.O Maybe this month I can break 400!

Walla! Done.

We still have like two weeks in the month left....maybe I can break 500.
Walla! Done!

And my excitement grew and grew.
Maybe...maybe I can get 600...just maybe.
Walla! Done!

And...well I got to 651 so no 700 break through.
But guys! It's amazing!
Sooo many pageviews.

And then! To add to the excitement!
In April the total number of pageviews I received hit 5,000!
This is just....well I can't voice/write how happy this makes me. :)
But I end up with alot of these:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lol ^^

I just stare at the stats screen and smile. To my Russian Readers.
You, my dear readers. Are AWESOME!! :D You guys were the backbone to this whole whirlwind of pageviews!
Thanks so much for all you do! Thanks for reading my blog!
You white ninja readers you! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a battle with a rival gang. They were trying to hit us with green smoke gas things. And I was trying to keep everyone safe and well. We got them basically cornered, were about to close in...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment