Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Morning Surprise

Kikay did it again.
Made me think one thing when she actually did another.
What did she do?
Well...Today is Easter. :)
HAPPY EASTER!!
And yesterday, she had said that she was going out to get some Easter stuff.
I was like: Okay :)
I had gone and checked out the Easter stuff earlier....and it didn't look that good.
Besides candy. So I thought she would just get some candy.
Well.....when she got back last night....
I hadn't really been paying attention on if she brought anything with her.
But we talked, and she was like "Wow, that store didn't have that great of Easter stuff. Did you see anything you liked?" and I was like "No I didn't." and she was like "i didn't either.
And I was like OH :)
Okay she didn't get anything.
Probably candy only. maybe not even that if the prices weren't to her liking.
And I knew that last time -Valentines Day- she had stayed up late to bring out the Valentines stuff.
Last night...she went to bed before me.
So I was like.
Oh. She sleeping.
I tired too.
So I went to bed a little after her.
Like 12:40 something or something.
Apparently I zoned out quick and fell asleep.
....and got more sleep then I was used to.
Because I woke up really bleary eyed.
Like really REALLY bleary eyed.
So bleary eyed I couldn't walk straight lol.
And it took me a bit.
Like after I'd gotten ready for church and everything.....
Well you see I finally went to the kitchen to get food. to see if that would wake me up. (it didn't)
And there on the table. Was a basket.
()_()
Oooo
In it. Was two movies -Thumbelina and Robin Hood :) -lol They were $5 movies, I bought them as my 'easter gift'.
But with the basket were two small stuffed bunnies. a set of anklets for Kikay and I,
as well as tons of chocolate (Cookies and Creme Bunnies! COOOL!!), and jelly beans of starburst and nerds variety. :D
lol needless to say I was surprised.
I was like.
O.o
How?
Then I was like Oh......I can be rather gullible lol.
Not totally gullible...but my suspicions can  be quickly laid to rest.
Perhaps its because I like the whole magic of the holidays.
And if I'm given a reason to believe that something won't happen.
I'll believe it won't happen.
And then....
it makes the 'next morning' all that more enjoyable ^^
Because it was a surprise! :D Yay! lol :)

my sister is awesome. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

So, I had planned to do a movie night with my neighbor Mandie.
You know as a girls night, just to catch up or something.
So the time arrived, and I went over to her house (next door)
and walked in.... O.o and there were more people there then I thought were going to be there.
There was Mandie, and her friend Cindy, as well as my friend Tay -I haven't seen her in a while- and she had a boyfriend with her.
I was like: O.o I thought it was just going to be the two of us....
and now...I was the odd man out. :( I didn't like that, and I felt it was a bit unfair.
But I figured I'd get over it.
However, when I got back home and went into my parent's bedroom.
My mom was laying there in bed, looking rather stern.
"What did you do?!" she demanded.
I....O.o I did what I told you I was doing.
But apparently...I had seriously offended Tay by how I had acted, and word had gotten back to my mom....it was almost like I had declared her an enemy.
and I was like O.o (i was like that alot apparently) That's not what happened!
So we ended up in a library...it was a 'hidden one' very secret. And this person was searching for a secret treasure in the library, but you could only get it when all the books were checked in.
Finally all the books were. I had brought...or maybe he had brought in the last book, and stuck it in the shelf...only to have my Mom pick another book...it looked vaguely like a Wheel of Time book, off the shelf and stick it in her bag.
We were like ()_() Mom! We need that to open the treasure!
And she was like o.o but...I want this book, I've been looking for it for forever.
I basically took the book back from her saying "you can have it in a minute lets just do this first."
So we stuck it back. Pulled on another book.
And a door slid open (it was hidden behind a book shelf, like safe size) knocking over other books and sending...something tumbling to the shelf level, but I didn't see it clearly.
My mom, sister, and I  left the store and walked along what seemed like a cross between the Gateway, and a small alley filled with stores. I noticed a group of guys in an enclosure along the street, and recognized one of them. It was Guy. -though it looked almost nothing like him. he had a rounder face, blonde hair, and no glasses- and they were looking for another guy who they found..I think his name was Jon. He had long brown curly (perm like) hair. They all met up and were goofing off.
And I was a bit confused because I thought Guy had just barely left on his mission....
And this wasn't the right sort of crowd to hang with.
I ended up in a clothing store with my mom and sister.

I grabbed it, and thanked him, but we got to talking, and somehow he ended up with only a fourth of a cube of butter left that he needed to use so it wouldn't go to waste as my sister and mom showed up. He apparently owned a Mexican food place as well because he had containers of chicken, and tortillas, and hard shells and scones. And I was like "why not fry the flour tortillas and make them into hard shells so they'll last longer. I think he agreed to my idea,

but the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment