Saturday, April 7, 2012

Alarm with Headache

I think it was around 6:43 am...maybe it was 5:43...I don't remember and my vision was kinda blurry.
What was I doing up that early on a Saturday morning?
Perhaps I should have been watching cartoons lol.
But no, a headache made it's presence known that early.
And I got up to kindly kick it out the door.
But I wasn't the only one up today.
Oh no.
Around that same time.
The fire alarm alerter...is it just a fire alarm? hmmmm
was beeping.
Not in the
GET OUT NOW THERE MAY BE A FIRE!!
beeping.
No it was the *sniff* My battery is low. Please change it. My battery is low...please please change it.
It would beep every...thirty seconds to a minute I think.
I would have gone and changed it right then.
Only...it was coming from Kikay's room.
So I tolerated it.
It was basically like my phone alarm clock.
Except my phone goes off every five minutes for one minute.
This was just...every thirty seconds.
I ended up dozing off to that annoying sound.
Why?
Because it was in Kikay's room.
And her door.
Is No-oy-see! (Noisy)
And if she wasn't getting up to fix her fire alarm device.
I didn't want to be the one to wake up her by going into her room to shut the thing off.
So I waited...for like another couple of hours.
And then went into her room.
Yep, woke her up.
But, I managed to stop the beeping. ^^
Yay!
That was an interesting way to wake up. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved a burned out building on fire....and Harry Potter....
But that's all I remember.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment