Monday, April 16, 2012

Let the Alarms Choose

So I've been sick. Not fun, especially since I've been a bit sleep deprived.
Well today, I didn't have the usual early morning Institute LDSSA meeting I've had throughout the year. Because we passed the torch...so meetings are over.
But last night when I went to bed...
I thought to myself...I should get up and see if anybody shows up to the meeting so that we can party or something!

And then I was like...Sarnic, you've been sick, you're tired. Let your body recover, you don't have class for another couple hours after the meeting, sleep in!
So what did I do?
I set my cell phone alarm. One at a time where I could go to the meeting. The other one where I would need to wake up to get ready for my first class of the day. and to make sure I woke up for my classes I put my radio alarm about the same time.
And then went to bed, thinking. I will wake up when I'm supposed to wake up. :) lol
What happened?
I was out.
I mean OUT.
Like. Went to bed and woke up in the same position out!
Needless to say, I did not hear my 'go see if somebody is there' alarm at all.
Nope I didn't.
But I did hear my class alarms :)
So there. Problem solved.
The choice was made to sleep in! :) Yes! And I feel so much better today because of it. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on a trip with a group of friends.
Hiking around.
But my bag of stuff i packed....well apparently I didn't pack that well.
I didn't have any clothes...it was like I'd just grabbed my school bag...and it had a pretty big hole in the back of it, so I had a bunch of school supplies, but no camping 'I'm going to be gone for a few days' stuff. :S So we were heading back to the cabin in this mountain cabiny area, to pick up some things of mine.
But as we were walking through the trees along the side of the road.
All these...FBI type vehicles started driving along.
The whole "we need to catch a person" type of scenario.
With helicopters and cars and spotlights.
And they were after me....they were after a guy named Luke.
why? Because Luke was a werewolf and they wanted to catch him because he was dangerous.
We tried to disappear up a loop road that went up the canyon and back,
but they had set up spotlights in a particularly thick area of the forest, where you could only get through one way and set up a camera system as well, so nothing could move through that spot without being seen. And I didn't want to risk being seen, because they didn't know where I was. If I was on the loop road already or not.
So I hung back, trying to figure out a way to get out of this.
And ended up sneaking around a camping trailer...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment