Sunday, April 29, 2012

Isn't There Something Due Tomorrow?

This is always the weirdest part of the year.
The moment when summer vacation has come.
And I no longer need to procrastinate homework that is due tomorrow or the next day.
It's a time when one wonders...how did they end up with so much free time.
And what to do with that free time.
It's just....odd those first couple of weeks, though I had a taste of it on spring break and Christmas vacation.
But now...it's even stranger.
Why?
Because if I choose to...I will never have another homework assignment due again.
I've graduated!
Monday doesn't bring the dread of a new school week.
The knowledge that homework needs to be done.
I don't know what Monday will bring actually...
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the graduated fact.
Lol at times I feel like I've just graduated high school again.
And I'm heading out to go to college.
....but then I realize.
I've done that.
I've finished that.

No more homework for Mondays.
Tuesdays.
Wednesdays.
Thursdays.
or
Fridays.
I'm done.

Weird.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment