Monday, April 2, 2012

Mirror Mirror




















I didn't have any pictures of review mirrors.
But I still wanted to talk about mirrors.
It's been kind of fascinating actually.
It must be the change to Spring around here.
But, whenever I'm stopped at a light.
I catch myself watching the people in the car behind me in my review mirror.
Some people just stare 'back at me' meaning they're just looking ahead.
Others are busy dancing.
Other's are busy having conversations with their passengers.
I feel a bit like a spy when I check that mirror.
Because they don't know that I can see them.
But then I wonder,
When I'm sitting behind a car.
Are they looking at me?
And if they are....
should I act crazy one of these days...
just on the off chance that they are?

Dunno. But it's still fun to check that review mirror, and see who is behind me. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


1 comment:

  1. I'll never look through a rear view window the same again!

    ReplyDelete