Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ghost Adventure Voices

Soo...I spent last night....
Procrastinating that stu--that problematic essay...that would not be written in a way that I liked...
Anywho, I turned on the TV.
And, there didn't seem to be anything on...except when I turned on the TV it was on this channel which was showing the tv show:
Ghost Adventures.
Dun dun dun.
Not the best idea to watch a ghost show -where people enter haunted buildings that have ghostly activity to try and catch things on film happening that are unearthy like sounds, movements, shadows, spots...things like that....
Anyway it's not the best idea to watch a ghost show...when it's dark....and you're by yourself.
And yet...I couldn't switch away to a different channel.
It was fascinating in a 'it feels like there may be somebody standing behind me so I have chills down my back as things happen' way.
Plus...one of my roommates came home. :) So I felt more justified in being able to watch the show lol :)
It was just....fascinating.
I was particularly interested in the 'voice recordings' that these guys on Ghost Hunters got on tape.
Sometimes I could hear clearly what was being said...othertimes...I could barely tell that anything was out of the ordinary. In any case I was basically almost glued to the screen thinking to myself "What will the ghosts say next?! Will it be a girls voice or a guy's voice?"
Plus, it was interesting...that the voices wouldn't always answer the questions that people would ask. Sometimes they would respond to the questions. Othertimes, their statements didn't match at all. It was weird. I wonder if they were saying more, but the electronic recorder things were only catching bits of it.
Some of those voices were downright creepy/scary....saying things like "A demon lives here." "Hide" "don't leave me" "help me!" :S
Again, I couldn't tear myself away...lol but I came in on a 'good' episode...where the investigator people were in a hospital that had been shut down...really quickly. There had apparently been...too many deaths in that hospital...idk...anyway the place had been left so quickly, that there were still alot of hospital things there. It looked like in some places that the inhabitants had just left the room and were going to come back at any moment.
It was freaky, and totally hooked me with all the ghostly activity. Insomuch...that I stayed up way too late lol.
Still I enjoyed the thrill of "there's somebody there!!" oooooooo.
Now...to try and find it on tv again.... lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

...It only makes sense that after watching a few hours of ghost shows right in a row before heading to bed...that I would dream of ghosts.
It dealt with a family of dead people...trying to come back to life I think...or trying to save one of their own from a horrible fate. The dream had a green tinge to it...and probably was reminiscent of some previews of ParaNorman and Frankenweenie I saw O.o both creepy zombie ghost movies...that were tinted green. *shudders* creepiness.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment