Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Partnership

DaBo was talking in class.
About hands.
And how they can have personalities of their own.

I would have to agree.

I think my left hand is a trouble maker.
How else would it get so many injuries? lol :)

While my right hand, is more docile. the 'silent' helper.
Where it does its job without complaint. 
In so much, that it takes me time to realize that I do use my right hand alot.
Even if I'm left hand dominate.

My right hand is willing to help.
Just in case my left hand gets injured.

When I was younger I decided to practice writing with my right hand.
So in case my left hand got broken, I could still write.
The same concept went for signing as well.
If my left hand became injured...which it has recently (remember the spoons? left hand had to adjust to less work.) I would be able to sign with my right hand.
I can finger spell with both of them pretty well.
An I will occasionally use my right hand to sign when it has the better advantage. :)

lol it's good to know my hands have a good partnership worked out.
The left hand will do most of the work, and get into most of the trouble.
But the right hand is there to support and will take up any slack if my left hand is unable to do the work. :)

Hopefully though, I can convince my left hand to fully recover before it gets hurt next time. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

...had something to do with a truck...and my brother riding in it....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment