Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Surprise!!!

I love being surprised.
It's fun to have something unexpected happen to you. :)
Especially when there were hints everywhere that there was something up.
Lol, it may be my love of surprises that convinces me that the reasons given to me are legitimate reasons and there is no ulterior motive going on. :)


What happened?
Well, Sunday evening my sister and I went to the LDC concert at the Institute.
My roommate Ti was supposed to come with us.
And my other roommate Kah had gone home for the weekend.
Right before that concert, Ti said that she wasn't going to go after all.
I was like "Oh, okay." I wasn't going to push it. I figured she had something else come up. Finals week is this week after all. There is a lot of studying to be done. Or perhaps she wasn't feeling well. Anywho, I didn't push it. If she suddenly didn't want to come. she didn't want to come.
Kikay and I went to the concert, loved it, and then we headed home.
As we walked along the hallway to our door.
Kikay dashed ahead and banged loudly upon the door.
I laughed and said "Well, you probably just scared Ti."
Unlocked the door and walked in.
I saw balloons and thought. Oh that's cool! Balloons hey one says graduation.

Let Kikay in, turn around shut the door. Turn back and suddenly
Everyone is jumping out yelling: SURPRISE!!!
Totally scared/surprised me.
IT WAS AWESOME! :D
My roommates all got together and gave me a graduation party! ^^
Lol they had to do it Sunday because Kah would be gone for when I actually graduate.

lol Kah was there as well! She'd come back early!
Definitely a surprise.
But there was more. Besides awesome balloons
(I've randomly decided I love balloons. They make me smile. :) )
And graduation decorations. My Roomies got me a Chocolate Chip Ice cream Cake!!!

Sparkling Cider! And a Card! With a gift card!
Ha! It was awesome. :D I just look at the balloons and smile ^^ Love those things.

I'm so grateful for my roomies ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment